Deployment update for March 29, 2012
Good morning, friends! The EOL dev team deployed a fresh version of EOL in the last hour featuring fixes for a wide variety of “bugs” of varying severity and annoyance. We’re also putting the finishing touches on an important new feature for EOL - a notification system - as well as a variety of other interesting refinements. Stay tuned for more.
- [WEB-3490] - Collections API sort_field ordering not optimized
- [WEB-3501] - Adding to collection when not logged in gives error.
- [WEB-3423] - Last updated curator accounts should be at top of curator list
- [WEB-3479] - Speed up collections
- [WEB-3473] - Stop using #time_ago methods, since the order of the terms is baked into Rails, and it unacceptable with many languages
- [WEB-2285] - Quotes lost from user-added text
- [WEB-3093] - Associations lost when editing user-added text object.
- [WEB-3288] - Highest rated article is showing at top of Details page, but different article is displaying on Overview page
- [WEB-3330] - Standardize placement of annotation text in collection to start just below element icon
- [WEB-3367] - Resources first published list has unexpected results
- [WEB-3388] - Remove “See previous 25” label on first page of search results and Previous on first page of collection listings
- [WEB-3457] - Don’t display “Annotation:” with every annotation in a collection
- [WEB-3460] - Change default license to cc-by when adding articles
- [WEB-3472] - Remove copyright assignment from content provided under a public domain license
- [WEB-3482] - Agent link not implemented on data object pages
- [WEB-3483] - Change labeling of source links
- [WEB-3485] - Editing user-entered text reportedly makes the article vanish entirely
- [WEB-3497] - redirect issues with eol.org/home, eol.org/index, etc.
- [WEB-3499] - Clean up Sessions (especially the User model)